On way to pay a visit to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
What's the best reason to own a gun?
Disasters like hurricanes happen.
Zombies don't care how you voted.
It takes 911 an average of 4 minutes.
The South may rise again.
Victims that shoot back live longer.
The British might come for their back taxes.
It's your constitutional right.
5.11 Tactical MultiCam RUSH 24 Backpack Features:
- 20" H x 12" W x 7" D
- Water-resistant 1050-denier nylon
- Flexible main storage compartments
- Internal dividers
- Compression straps
- Hydration pocket
- Fleece lined eyewear pocket
- Sternum straps
- Molle-compatible webbing on front and sides
- Elastic keeper for strap ends
- Name tape and flag holder
- YKK® zippers
- Three colors; Black, Flat Dark Earth and Tac OD
7. Water Resistant
8. Safety for Feet
I don't need a gun.
I have never needed a gun.
I hope I never need a gun.
And, in all likelihood, I will never need a gun.
However, should I ever need a gun. I had better have a gun.
Therefore, I have a gun.
And if the Government ever says you can't have a gun, that's when you'll need a gun.